About Phoenix Academy
Institution Title :
Local Title :
Institution Type :
Western Australia 6005
Total Number of Students :
Number of International Students :
Homestay, on-campus accommodation (Beatty Lodge), Campus Perth accommodation.
Conditional Offer Letter :
Students can progress onto the following Universities after studying at Phoenix Academy: University of WA, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Central Queensland University (Perth Campus), Murdoch University as well as Perth based High Schools and Primary Schools.
Institution Cricos Code :
Phoenix Academy is a proudly Australian owned, family business, as well as an Accredited and Registered Training Organisation (RTO – Provider Number 50030) offering a range of nationally recognised Award Courses as well as English Language Intensive Courses (ELICOS) to students wishing to improve their English for work or travel purposes, or as part of their study goals to gain entry into Higher Education/VET programs.
Phoenix is proud to share with you:
- A beautiful and unique garden campus, centrally located in West Perth, just 10 minutes from the CBD
- Quality assurance: A best practice Institution offering quality course delivery
- A location in one of the best lifestyle cities in the world
- Supportive Teaching and Administration staff committed to assisting students to achieve their study goals
- A range of cultural and sightseeing activities to make the learning experience enjoyable as well as productive
Since their establishment in 1989 their motto has always been ‘We Care’. Phoenix has a long-standing reputation as a quality institution that cares about their students and their learning needs, Phoenix strives to not only meet, but exceed client expectations!
Phoenix classrooms are equipped with the latest teaching technologies. Their communicative teaching style ensures that you make the most improvement in the shortest possible time. Study a broad range of programs at our beautiful garden campus offering a unique and relaxed study environment.
The Phoenix Advantage
- Beautiful garden campus
- International population
- Small class sizes
- Classrooms equipped with the latest teaching technologies
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers
- Excellent computing and Internet services plus on campus WiFi
- Online learning options
- Full range of examination courses
- Flexible courses to suit all needs and levels
- Innovation and flexible curriculum
- Strong focus on Speaking Skills
- Full Orientation Program and Placement Test on arrival
- Work Experience/Internship Programs
- Adventure Travel Centre and services
- Recreation facilities within walking distance
- On campus Residence (Beatty Lodge)
- The friendliest and best homestay families in Perth
- Internet based Phoenix English Proficiency Test (iPEPT)